- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
- Crunch Time: Do You Practice the Possessions Before “Late Game”?
- What’s Your Take on the NBA?
- Does Your Program Have Pillars?
- Working College Basketball Summer Camps to Network
- Transition Defense Principles
- Defending Assorted 2 and 3 Man Action – Flex, Handoffs and Screens
- Cuts, Flashes and Screen/Roll – Defensive Fundamental and Teaching Points V
Basketball Practice Plan Template
Maximizing practice time is a key component to success in any sport. Download and print our free basketball practice plan template to create detailed practice plans for your team. For the more tech savvy coaches, there is also our web based practice plans application that enables coaches to create practice plans and save them for following years. The practice plans are PDFs and can be saved for use in following seasons. Basically, you figure out how to win games and we remind you how to do next season. The practice plans app is also available for the iPhone and iPad.