- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
- Crunch Time: Do You Practice the Possessions Before “Late Game”?
Duke 1 Zone Offense Play
This is a zone offense play that uses a 3 out 2 in set. When the ball goes to one side, the low player cuts outside and gets the ball in the corner. The opposite low player cuts to the outside of the key and gets a pass. He can try to take the ball to the hoop or kick it back outside. The play is then swung to the other side.
Duke 1– zone offense play animation