Basketball Employment (246)

Featured Discussions

HS Girls Basketball Coaching Position

The Academy of the New Church Girls School is looking for a new Assistant Girls Basketball Coach for the 2014 - 2015 season. This is a seas…

Started by ShawnLatest Reply

Tips For Young Coaches...

My name is Sam Koslowski and I just finished up my playing career this past year with Marian University(D-3) in Fond du Lac, WI. I am going…

Started by Samuel R. KoslowskiLatest Reply

Going from Boys to Girls

Hello all, I currently am a high school boys varsity assistant coach. I possibly have an opportunity to obtain an assistant position with a…

Started by BBall CoachLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for young, youthful basketball coaches to come work in China

Hello, we are Five-Star Sports China a grassroots basketball training company in Shenzhen, China. We are currently looking for young, passi…

Started by Five-Star Sports China

0 on Wednesday

HS Girls Basketball Coaching Position

The Academy of the New Church Girls School is looking for a new Assistant Girls Basketball Coach for the 2014 - 2015 season. This is a seas…

Started by Shawn

0 Oct 16

Going from Boys to Girls

Hello all, I currently am a high school boys varsity assistant coach. I possibly have an opportunity to obtain an assistant position with a…

Started by BBall Coach

4 Oct 6
Reply by BBall Coach

Tips For Young Coaches...

My name is Sam Koslowski and I just finished up my playing career this past year with Marian University(D-3) in Fond du Lac, WI. I am going…

Started by Samuel R. Koslowski

0 Oct 2

Division 1 student manager or 5th grade head coach?

First off, I would like to thank the website's community for providing excellent information for aspiring coaches. I am a 23 year old male…

Started by Oren Baran

7 Aug 27
Reply by Christopher Corbett

Basketball

Hi okay? My name is Pedro I'm a basketball player in Brazil and would like to can play on his team in the 2014 2015 season I wonder if the…

Started by Pedro Ivo Paiva de Almeida

0 Aug 5

Interviewing Tips for a Coaching Job

Whether your interviewing for a coaching job at the high school level or college level, a little bit of preparation goes a long way. Most o…

Started by Bill Vasko

0 Jul 13

Next Basketball Job Interview

What is your opinion on this data point about interviewing for your next coaching job? Your background is not traditional, in other words y…

Started by Greg Cummings

0 Jul 13

Develop a Coaching Portfolio

Your first impression is everything when applying for a new coaching job. A professional coaching portfolio is the tool that highlights you…

Started by Bill Vasko

3 Jul 9
Reply by Bill Vasko

coaching jobs

I saw an assistant coaching position for Univ of MD mens basketball and an assistant coaching position for Georgetown womens team on www.in

Started by Edwin Atlas

3 May 15
Reply by Sesalie Johnson

RSS

Marketplace

Michigan Basketball Playbook 32 pages of plays and diagrams covering motion offense, early offense and sets.

Zone Theories and Offenses 19 pages of Zone Theory, Offenses and Diagrams from a St. Francis Basketball Clinic.

The Fundamentals | Concepts and Drills - Excellent 65 page ebook with loads of concepts and drills to instill the fundamentals into your players. Tremendous guide for youth coaches. Valuable to higher level coaches.

Instructional Shooting Video Shoot the Lights Out Basketball Academy Instructional DVD Series serves as a credible guide to successful basketball shooting for players, coaches, and parents alike.

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service