Basketball Employment (234)

Featured Discussions

Coaching College Basketball

Good Evening Everyone,  I hope that you all are having a wonderful day so far. I have some questions that maybe all of you can help me an…

Started by Abrom RobertsLatest Reply

2014 Summer Camps

Every year young coaches search the internet for the best camps to work during the summer. A key to becoming a college coach is networking…

Started by Justin ThornsberryLatest Reply

Athletic Resume

When applying for coaching jobs should you send two resumes one being academic and athletic or should you send one that reflects your acade…

Started by Johnetta SaundersLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Help

Hello everyone I am Konstantinos, a sophomore at Panteion University of Social and Political Sciencies in Athens, Greece. I love basketba…

Started by Konstantinos Christofis

2 yesterday
Reply by Konstantinos Christofis

Coaching College Basketball

Good Evening Everyone,  I hope that you all are having a wonderful day so far. I have some questions that maybe all of you can help me an…

Started by Abrom Roberts

5 on Sunday
Reply by dan williamson

Basketball Coach

I am seeking employment on the collegiate level as a basketball coach. Do you know anyone that can give me a chance or do you have any advi…

Started by Jay Jenkins

0 Apr 13

Summer Camp Coaches Wanted

Hi Coach, Advantage Basketball Camps ("ABC") has earned an excellent reputation over the years by providing training and teams and deliver…

Started by Keiko Yoshimine

2 Apr 9
Reply by Keiko Yoshimine

PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL TEAM-JOB OPENING

Hi,  I own the Bay State Bucks, professional CBL Basketball League team. We are based out of Boston, MA and games are all over the nation.…

Started by TJ Medeiros

0 Apr 6

Basketball Training Business Opportunities

Hoopcoach Gang, I will be holding informal meetings at the Final Four next week with anyone interested in pursuing opportunities in the ba…

Started by Christopher Corbett

0 Mar 31

Interview Questions

I am curious to know what questions do coaches get asked in interviews (specifically college level)?

Started by Karl Sorby

6 Mar 23
Reply by John Coffino

Athletic Resume

When applying for coaching jobs should you send two resumes one being academic and athletic or should you send one that reflects your acade…

Started by Johnetta Saunders

1 Mar 12
Reply by Ronald L Harris

American Coach in Beijng China wanted

The Stephon Marbury Basketball Academy in Beijing, China is looking to hire some American coaches to teach at clinics, camps and skills aca…

Started by James Buswell

0 Mar 11

Five-Star Sports China Hiring Head American Basketball Coach

Five-Star Sports is currently looking for a new American Head Basketball Coach.  Duration April 1, 2014 - July 1, 2015 (Could Turn Into Lo…

Started by Joel Haines

1 Mar 11
Reply by James Buswell

RSS

Sponsored Links

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service