Basketball Employment (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coach NATE RANDALL is seeking a volunteer position in U.S.

I know coaches would't mind a volunteer to help with there team this comming fall. I am from Canada and very passionate about the game and…

Started by Coach Randall

5 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Karen Marshall

YOUNG COACH LOOKING TO GET MY TOES WET LOL

Young coach looking for a oppurtunity to share my konwledge of the game..No experience but would love to be thought the ins and outs...any…

Started by Vaughn Bailey

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Coach Washington

Passionate European coach seeking basketball vacancy as coach within the US

Hello all,   After working part time for so many years as basketcoach (13 years) I want to move towards the next step and become profession…

Started by Coach Ron

0 Jul 26, 2010

Accepting Applicants: High School Boys AAU Director (Greater Boston MA)

Mass Elite AAU Basketball is a local basketball club available to players in Middlesex County, North Shore and Merrimack Valley. Mass Elite…

Started by Eric Polli

0 Jul 14, 2010

Foot in the Door

Hello, everyone. I am looking to get into coaching junior high, high school, or any college basketball. I will start at the bottom and work…

Started by william batchelor

0 Jul 13, 2010

Looking for head or assistant women's college job.

I have played professionally overseas, and I have 3 years of prep school coaching experience, and 1 year of NAIA coaching experience. While…

Started by Bennie Jackson

2 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Bennie Jackson

Coaching Position Wanted

I am looking for a men's coaching position in Massachusetts..  Jr. High level and above. I have college playing experience and town coachin…

Started by David A. Padavano

0 Jul 9, 2010

Basketball Coaching Positions in Vietnam

SaigonSports Academy is a unique multi-sports training school located in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam.  We currently train tennis, so…

Started by Connor Nguyen

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Bennie Jackson

Basketball Director Position at Camp Canadensis

I am the Director of Children's Sleep Away Camp in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania called Camp Canadensis.  Just this morning, we were…

Started by Brian Krug

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Brian Krug

Basketball Coach Wanted :: SCAM

Club Deportivo Basketball Club, A Division II basketball club in Cuenca,Ecuador, invites applications for the position of Head Basketeball…

Started by amoro

4 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Coach Drew

RSS

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service