Basketball Employment (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for coaching jobs in CT or the Springield,Mass ares

I have been coaching for 15 years at the middle school level and high school level. I am looking to apply for assistant DIII jobs or Head H…

Started by Charles Silvan

3 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by andrej zelenbaba

Any advice on how to go about getting a Graduate Assistant position?

Hey everyone, I don't want to make this long so I'll get it to the point.  I graduate in May of 2011 from college and would like to find a…

Started by Mitch Smucker

4 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Coach Randall

Looking for coaching postions

Young coach looking for a oppurtunity to share my konwledge of the game some college Exp. and ideas

Started by D Ryan Huebner

1 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Karen Marshall

High School Coach in Texas

I'm looking for some information on becoming a high school coach in Texas. I've played at every level of the basketball spectrum from high…

Started by Jay

1 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Coach Drew

Excellent Assistan Coach

I've been in basketball for more than 20 years at some level. I played on the # 1 team in Division 2, and then i played in France for 12 ye…

Started by Ron JAMES

0 Aug 12, 2010

Coach NATE RANDALL is seeking a volunteer position in U.S.

I know coaches would't mind a volunteer to help with there team this comming fall. I am from Canada and very passionate about the game and…

Started by Coach Randall

5 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Karen Marshall

YOUNG COACH LOOKING TO GET MY TOES WET LOL

Young coach looking for a oppurtunity to share my konwledge of the game..No experience but would love to be thought the ins and outs...any…

Started by Vaughn Bailey

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Coach Washington

Passionate European coach seeking basketball vacancy as coach within the US

Hello all,   After working part time for so many years as basketcoach (13 years) I want to move towards the next step and become profession…

Started by Coach Ron

0 Jul 26, 2010

Accepting Applicants: High School Boys AAU Director (Greater Boston MA)

Mass Elite AAU Basketball is a local basketball club available to players in Middlesex County, North Shore and Merrimack Valley. Mass Elite…

Started by Eric Polli

0 Jul 14, 2010

Foot in the Door

Hello, everyone. I am looking to get into coaching junior high, high school, or any college basketball. I will start at the bottom and work…

Started by william batchelor

0 Jul 13, 2010

RSS

Marketplace

Michigan Basketball Playbook 32 pages of plays and diagrams covering motion offense, early offense and sets.

Zone Theories and Offenses 19 pages of Zone Theory, Offenses and Diagrams from a St. Francis Basketball Clinic.

The Fundamentals | Concepts and Drills - Excellent 65 page ebook with loads of concepts and drills to instill the fundamentals into your players. Tremendous guide for youth coaches. Valuable to higher level coaches.

Instructional Shooting Video Shoot the Lights Out Basketball Academy Instructional DVD Series serves as a credible guide to successful basketball shooting for players, coaches, and parents alike.

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service