Basketball Plays (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three 4 out 1 in Plays

These plays can be used when the defense is fronting the 5 on the high post. The first play is called Counter. When the 5 is fully fronted,…

Started by PlayMaker

0 Mar 29, 2012

3 Plays for Your Shooting Guard

These are man plays that use the 3 out 2 in set. The first play is called Kansas 2. The 4 comes up and picks for the 1 who dribbles to the…

Started by PlayMaker

0 Mar 5, 2012

Jiangsu Nangang Dragons Basketball Club Is Looking For Foreign Coach/Payers, Comes 2012

My name is James Li, I'm working as (AGENT) with the Chinese Jiangsu Nangang Dragons basketball club, The management Of Jiangsu Nangang Dra…

Started by James Li

0 Dec 26, 2011

Out Of Bounds Play

Check out my blog for a great out of bounds play that I just put up:   Boston Celtics Out Under

Started by Matt Stearsman

0 Oct 28, 2011

Play of the Day

Take a look at my blog http://coachferrier.blogspot.com for a Play of the Day. Its nothing fancy but who knows, you might find something yo…

Started by Chris Ferrier

0 Sep 18, 2011

5 Free Winning Plays for all coaches

Coaches: Enclosed if a link to 5 great set plays that I have either used or seen produce baskets in my coaching career. I also have a Play…

Started by Randy Brown

0 Nov 11, 2010

1-2-2 Half Court Playbook Announcement

Commander 1-2-2 Defensive Package by Forrest "Coach Mac" McKinnis Author of the Best Selling, Monster Flex Offense Coach Mac gives a detai…

Started by Forrest McKinnis

0 Sep 12, 2010

Virtual World of Coaching Basketball e-playbooks

As little as 10 years ago I remember struggling to find resources available to the basketball coach on the internet outside of the traditio…

Started by Forrest McKinnis

0 Sep 7, 2010

www.coachpeterman.com has a ton of free basketball coaching notes on X's and O's for you.

Coaches, I have a ton of free stuff concerning X's and O's on my websites: www.coachpeterman.com and  mensbasketballhoopscoop.blogspot.c…

Started by Scott Peterman

0 Mar 5, 2010

Is Anyone Looking to Hire Coaches for College Basketball Camps?

I am from connecticut, and im Looking to do some traveling this summer to get more coaching experience and teaching at a college camps this…

Started by Jared

0 Jan 8, 2010

RSS

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service