General (749)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Defending Sideline PnR

I've heard about ways to defend sideline PnRs. Is there a difference between ICE and BLUE or are they just two different terms that mean th…

Started by Lucas Shapiro

1 Jan 16
Reply by John Kavanagh

Law Protecting Coaches from Parents

The State of Minnesota has a law on the books that makes it illegal to fire a coach entirely because of parent criticism. The existence of…

Started by Hoop Coach

6 Jan 15
Reply by Andrea Lorenz

EFFORT Stats

I am producing a set of spreadsheets to track and record "EFFORT STATS". Any suggestions as to what you consider to be the most important E…

Started by Bob Morrison

5 Jan 14
Reply by Bob Morrison

Motivating a Winning Team

Got an email from a high school coach looking for ways to keep his undefeated team motivated and striving to get better.  His team is very…

Started by Hoop Coach

3 Jan 12
Reply by Rob

Calling off the Dogs

At what point of a blow out game do you guys call of the dogs?  Do you have set scores where you stop pressing?   What about dumping your b…

Started by Hoop Coach

17 Jan 10
Reply by Antonio Williams

Pack Line Defense Breakdown

Nice little "Film Session" on College Basketball Talk about Virginia's Pack Line Defense.  Do any of you run the pack line?  Do you agree w…

Started by Coach Drew

0 Jan 8

What level did you play before coaching?

What level did you play at before coaching? Just interested.... I know that a high level of play does not necessarily mean a good coach by…

Started by Sam Sisley

15 Jan 8
Reply by Shawn Traylor

Needed and Wanted!! Regulation No Charge Semi Circle Stencil....

Does anyone have the stencil for the regulation no charge semi circle, that goes under basket? I need it very bad.....Please contact me at…

Started by mrw

0 Jan 4

Read and React Offense - Layer 1 - Pass, Cut, and Fill

Complete layer 1 described in attachment, philosophy, rotations, breakdown drills, and layer 1 scrimmage game. There is a lot more going on…

Started by Coach V

0 Jan 3

How do you use game tape?

How do you utilize game tape?  Do you: Show the entire game? Break down clips? Watch with your entire team? Have individual sessions? Do y…

Started by Hoop Coach

4 Jan 2
Reply by Thermon Dooley

RSS

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service