General (772)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Original Shoot-A-Way + 2 Profender Combo: $499

Original Shoot-A-Way Original Profender Basketball Package$499 (Retail $2400)Includes 1 Original Shoot - A - Way Shooting Machine and 2 Ori…

Started by douglas mort

0 Mar 9

Basketball stats software

Hi Folks,   Looking for recommendation on basketball stats software.  I would like something that keeps player (including opponents) indivi…

Started by Coach V

23 Mar 7
Reply by Bob Morrison

How to Increase Your Interviewing Odds

When evaluating candidates, most interviewers emphasize a candidate’s level of direct skills and experience, and the quality of the person’…

Started by Bill Vasko

0 Mar 7

A Better Way to teach Shooting

I believe the most comprehensive shooting philosophy on how to shoot a basketball is the S.E.D.R.S. shooting system, which stands for Sta…

Started by Timothy Heuer

2 Mar 6
Reply by Timothy Heuer

Goal Setting Spreadsheets

I have now developed an Excel Stats Workbook with a feature that allows a Coach to set goals for players, up to 8 times during the season.…

Started by Bob Morrison

5 Mar 2
Reply by Christopher Corbett

Best jobs for non-full time coaches

What type of jobs or even specific jobs have you guys actually found to be flexible enough for non-fulltime head or assistant coaches? Than…

Started by Coach_Leo

4 Mar 2

Dealing with Long Bus Rides

Anyone got any methods for dealing with long bus rides?  I've gotten a few emails from coaches who said if they have a long bus ride their…

Started by Hoop Coach

2 Mar 2

Spring special on the Coaching Portfolio Guide

Swing into Spring! Sign up for the Coaching Portfolio Guide by March 1st and be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card! www.coachingportfolio

Started by Bill Vasko

0 Feb 27

How long do you practice?

Do you decrease the length of your practice as the season progresses? I've been to a few clinics with a local D1 coach in my area and he at…

Started by Hoop Coach

8 Feb 24
Reply by Joel Simonds

Van Prep

Van prep is looking for men ages 17-24 for september.  The team is created to help young men get into or back into college and receive an…

Started by Coach Randall

0 Feb 23

RSS

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service