General (724)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to run a coaches clinic for high school coaches

How would you get started running a clinic for high school or AAU coaches?   What topics would you highlight?   Anyone have any experience…

Started by marvin wright

3 Apr 9
Reply by Brian Godziszewski

Summer Basketball Camp

I was wondering if anyone knew basketball camps on the central coast  California. Wanting to get back into coaching and would like to know…

Started by David Washington

0 Apr 7

John Calipari Recruiting Style

Great read on NBC Sports about Kentucky coach John Calipari and his philosophy of embracing one and done players.   No one can question his…

Started by Coach Drew

2 Apr 7
Reply by Brian Godziszewski

Are "Charge Calls" Dead?

Does anyone else feel like there have been very few Charges called this NCAA tourney? I feel like every close call automatically is deemed…

Started by Coach Drew

3 Apr 7
Reply by Brian Williams

High School Recruit Ellis Dozier

This is my nephew he is 6'8" tall 215lbs. Check out his profile and highlights. Here is the link to Videos of Workouts and 9 of his high sc…

Started by Ronald Goodman

0 Apr 6

Best Coach in Final Four

ESPN commentators debate the best coach in this year's Final Four.   For those who don't want to watch the video or the annoying commercial…

Started by Coach Drew

6 Apr 5
Reply by Ellen Howard

Law Protecting Coaches from Parents

The State of Minnesota has a law on the books that makes it illegal to fire a coach entirely because of parent criticism. The existence of…

Started by Hoop Coach

4 Apr 5
Reply by J Howley

Should I pursue coaching?

I am a high school senior and am considering the possibility of pursuing coaching basketball at the college level. I am not the typical per…

Started by Chris Mandt

5 Apr 4
Reply by Coach Stephen Thompson

Graduate Assistant Jobs

Hello Coaches, I have been emailing, calling, and using every source at my disposal since the end of the High School season trying to find…

Started by Stephen H Jaskulske Jr.

6 Apr 3
Reply by Stephen H Jaskulske Jr.

How many players to the glass?

The Virginia vs Michigan State game this weekend had a really interesting contrast in style of play.  MSU wants to get out and run and hamm…

Started by Coach Drew

4 Apr 3
Reply by Ronald Sen, MD

RSS

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service