General (708)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do you need a degree to coach college ball?

Hi guys,   I was just wanting to know why must you have a degree to coach collegiate basketball in the states? I know of plenty of coaches…

Started by Kennedy Kereama

17 Apr 1
Reply by Gordon Kaplan

Basketball Professional Agent

Hey everyone my name is Moose, I am a professional basketball agent for Cuderman Consulting. I want to connect with as many people as possi…

Started by Mustafa Khaled Abu-khadier

0 Mar 31

Interesting basketball tool...

Let me start by saying that I have no affiliation with this, but I ran across what appears to be a good tool for coaches:   https://www.kic

Started by Greg Crawford

5 Mar 27
Reply by Gibson Pyper

Best College Basketball Teams for the Money

Forbe's list of the top college basketball teams for the money.  Not sure how scientific it is but they divided the total amount spent on t…

Started by Hoop Coach

0 Mar 23

Making the move

Hello coaches I am a career JV/Assistant coach and I am trying to make the move to become Head Varsity coach but everywhere I go they say I…

Started by David Sweeney

6 Mar 22
Reply by Mack Thompson

Calling off the Dogs

At what point of a blow out game do you guys call of the dogs?  Do you have set scores where you stop pressing?   What about dumping your b…

Started by Hoop Coach

11 Mar 21
Reply by J Howley

Anyone got tips for dealing with Coaching Anxiety?

I would argue that at some point of their coaching career every coach has lost sleep over a game or allowed basketball to effect other aspe…

Started by Hoop Coach

8 Mar 21
Reply by J Howley

Recruiting Tips for Players, Parents and Coaches

Inside Prep Sports, a scouting service out of Detroit created this Recruiting Tips document with lots of information for parents, coaches a…

Started by Coach Drew

0 Mar 20

Who are your NCAA Tourney upsets?

Who do you have picked as upsets and what is your rationale?

Started by Coach Drew

3 Mar 19
Reply by Tim Viola

Attacking a matchup zone!

Coaches,    there was recently a nice discussion about using different matchup zones, however I am wondering how you like to ATTACK a match…

Started by Sam Waniewski

19 Mar 19
Reply by Tyler Bardo

RSS

Sponsored Links

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service