General (731)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MASTERS IN COACHING CLINIC - 2014 DATE JUST ANNOUNCED

The Masters in Coaching Staff has won at every level. They bring with them over 107 years of coaching experience. 30 years at the NBA level…

Started by Coach Ché Roth

0 May 2

Just Announced: Shooting Webcast--"What I learned from Steve Kerr"--Free Registration

Just Announced: Shooting Webcast with Randy Brown CoachRB "What I learned from Steve Kerr, NBA all-time three point % leader, video, freeb…

Started by Randy Brown

0 May 1

Great Post On Player Offseason Focus from Erik Buehler.

Mirrors the exact approach I witnessed watching NBA players every summer.  Thanks Erik Buehler. http://denveryouthbasketball.com/denver-of

Started by Christopher Corbett

0 May 1

Hello everybody

I have just joined to this site, and I would like to do my best in it.Firstly, let me introduce myself. I am a highest qualified basketball…

Started by Jesús Herrera García

7 Apr 27
Reply by Konstantinos Christofis

After School

I have a question. Im going to school physical education at community college then transfer to four year university. And my question is onc…

Started by Amos Reese

0 Apr 23

5 Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Coaching Career---find out the Solutions, too

All great basketball coaches share a common trait……they learn from mistakes of others. Ask any successful person in any profession and they…

Started by Randy Brown

0 Apr 15

My Passion

I have been in basketball all my life. I dont play now but its all i watch. I feel its my passion and something i never get tired of. I wan…

Started by Amos Reese

2 Apr 10
Reply by Amos Reese

How to run a coaches clinic for high school coaches

How would you get started running a clinic for high school or AAU coaches?   What topics would you highlight?   Anyone have any experience…

Started by marvin wright

3 Apr 9
Reply by Brian Godziszewski

Summer Basketball Camp

I was wondering if anyone knew basketball camps on the central coast  California. Wanting to get back into coaching and would like to know…

Started by David Washington

0 Apr 7

John Calipari Recruiting Style

Great read on NBC Sports about Kentucky coach John Calipari and his philosophy of embracing one and done players.   No one can question his…

Started by Coach Drew

2 Apr 7
Reply by Brian Godziszewski

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service