General (773)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Basketball Field Rep. Needed

BASKETBALL FIELD REP.   Dallas, TX  5/11 - 5/13 Baltimore, MD  5/18 - 5/20   Hampton, VA  5/18 - 5/20 Chicago, IL  5/25 - 5/28    Atlanta,…

Started by john m.

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by john m.

DAKSTATS or STATCREW Basketball Stat Software

I am a women's basketball coach at a new athletic program. I am looking for help......We do not have the DAKSTATS or STATCREW software to d…

Started by mrw

0 May 11, 2012

Looking for Coaching Jobs

Hey everybody! I am curretly going to school online for a degree in coaching. I am looking to pursue a coaching job at the college level in…

Started by Matt Banks

0 May 9, 2012

Coaching Clinic

I live in the SouthEast and know of a couple coaching clinics to learn from other coaches but does anyone know of a better way to hear abou…

Started by Jay Spence

3 May 8, 2012
Reply by Coach V

Multiple Defense Motivation

I am reading Dean Smith's classic "Multiple Offense and Defense" book.  Great stuff and I am in to the Multiple Defense section.  Dean has…

Started by Coach V

0 May 8, 2012

The real reasons Frank Martin left K-State?

Interesting read from a rather pissed off blogger regarding Frank Martin's departure from Kansas State for South Carolina. The blogger pain…

Started by Hoop Coach

0 May 7, 2012

College coaching

What is the best degree to get to become a college coach?

Started by Jordan Lewis

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by Hoop Coach

What do you guys think of Butler's move to the A-10

Wondering what you guys thoughts were on Butler leaving the Horizon league to play in the Atlantic 10?  Can they still recruit the same kin…

Started by Coach Drew

2 May 3, 2012
Reply by Coach Drew

Success is a choice

Recently I have been hitting the transition that many College basketball players hit and you are forced to answer the simple question what…

Started by Maurice Williams

6 May 2, 2012
Reply by Brian Godziszewski

Motivating Hard to Motivate Athletes

Smart coaches invest in learning the mindsets and motivational needs of each individual player. Each team will have a range of individual m…

Started by Kevin Sivils

0 May 1, 2012

RSS

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service