General (708)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is your coaching style adaptable to the new generation?

from my blog www.OvertimeHoops.com Here's a simple fact with huge effects: you cannot coach today's kids the same way you coached a team 1…

Started by Chris Passmore

0 Jan 24, 2012

ARTICLES ABOUT MY TEAM

LOCAL PAPER   Washington Post   We are currently 11-0 in the district and 14-2 overall. these are two articles that were written about us a…

Started by Cecil Kegans

0 Jan 21, 2012

Don’t let anyone beat you

I saw this and thought I would share:   He got up early. You slept in. He trained with purpose. You did a few push-ups. He made 500 shots a…

Started by Cecil Kegans

0 Jan 20, 2012

Team wins in OT with 6 players on the floor

University of Lafayette beats Western Kentucky in overtime with six players on the floor. I'm not even sure who to blame. Team wins in OT…

Started by Coach Drew

4 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Coach Washington

MyCoachFlix.com - Renting coaching DVD's

Hi, we are renting coaching DVD's at MyCoachFlix.com for $10.95 a month. Check out our inventory that is growing monthly. If we don't have…

Started by Ed Ohlson

0 Jan 16, 2012

run plays

How does one run the saved plays?

Started by jack kilmartin

1 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Coach Drew

Needing help here in the US

i played high school ball here in the US, didn't play senior season because of injury. went to the Army and picked up playing basketball on…

Started by Barnbas Darwin

0 Jan 14, 2012

Talent is Overrated ... The secret to success?

Perfect practice makes perfect.  I'm in the middle of reading the outstanding book by Geoff Colvin called "Talent Is Overrated: What Real…

Started by Chris Passmore

1 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by NLOB

Basketball Playbook Issues

Hey Coaches, If you come across any issues with Basketball Playbook please let us know here.  It would also be helpful if you could let us…

Started by Coach Drew

0 Jan 13, 2012

ihoopdreams.com(looking for players)

hello all. we are looking for players that would like to play overseas. if you are a player please visit our site and send your info. If yo…

Started by ihoopdreams

0 Jan 5, 2012

RSS

Sponsored Links

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service