General (737)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coach Firings

Today's college basketball firings. SMU lets Doherty go: Matt Doherty is out at Southern Methodist University South Carolina moves on: Dar…

Started by Coach Drew

0 Mar 13, 2012

How to become a coach in the U.S. ?

Hello, i'm from France, i have a state diploma in basketball training (which means it's my full-time job) in France and i'd like to know ho…

Started by Alexandre Veron

0 Mar 13, 2012

Bracket Help :: Memphis(8) vs St. Louis(9)

The 8 vs 9 game out of the West Bracket.  Memphis or St. Louis?  Who do yo guys like? KenPom has Memphis ranked as his #9 team over all and…

Started by Coach Drew

0 Mar 12, 2012

players whoes seek to be in usa

dear coach i have  a players that a want to find them school in usa point ,center , foward  

Started by tcheugoua tagne norbert

0 Mar 9, 2012

Fouling when up by 3

One of our members, Dymetrius ware, posted the following question in his status.  I thought it would make an interesting discussion. "I wou…

Started by Coach Drew

13 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Remmers

Re: running.... How do you motivate/punish?

when your team is not performing well, or turning the ball over, missing lay-ups, etc. how do you get them back on track? For most coaches,…

Started by Chris Passmore

9 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Coach V

If you have forgotten this may remind you.

eWhat is the most important thing in the game of basketball outside of a ball and players? Some may say it's hard work, determination, team…

Started by Jordan Hastings

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Jordan Hastings

Need a couple of games in LA beginning of July

I am trying to organise some games verse High School AgeTeams in LA. July 2-4th 2012. If any coaches are interested please contact me here…

Started by Paul Doevendans

1 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Paul Doevendans

The Importance of Pre-Game Warm-ups - both mentally and physically

Here are links to a pair of articles about the importance of pre-game warm-ups from both a physical and a mental perspective and how to pla…

Started by Kevin Sivils

0 Mar 2, 2012

Even the President tries to coach from the stands

Guess all parents are the same "Obama said that he and Reggie Love, his former personal aide who played basketball at Duke, used to attend…

Started by Coach Drew

1 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Cecil Kegans

RSS

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service