General (735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grinnell Offense

Does any one run the Grinnell offense at the high school level? Any comments on this offense is encouraged...

Started by Dan Adams

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kevin Sivils

Sagging man-to-man defense

I am looking for advice on how to attack a man-to-man defense that has all defenders with one foot in the lane.  

Started by bill madden

6 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kevin Sivils

winless season

What do you say to a team that is win less? We've tried everything to get this team to play together, we have potential, but haven't had su…

Started by jamiya pride

10 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Dave Edinger

A Couple Plays for your PG

The first play is called Loyola. It starts with 4 out 1 in set up. The 4 cuts from the top to the left elbow. Then the 5 and 4 cut across t…

Started by PlayMaker

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by dojl

Handing Ball Screens

Curious how some of you coaches handle ball screens?  Do you: Hedge and go over Push up on ball screener and go under Trap Combination of…

Started by Coach Drew

6 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by dojl

Ask for vocational training

Looking for an opportunity to coach high school basketball in summer 2012 in west coast of States. I am a 41 years old hungarian men coach…

Started by Tamas Kozma

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by dojl

Summer or traveling basketball team to help in TN Tri-Cities

If you need help with you basketball summer or traveling team please let me know. Just moved into the area and would love to help. Been coa…

Started by Shelena K. Gray

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by dojl

NAIA & Eligibility

HEy coaches, I have a young man who has helped me with summer camps and coaches at our local middle school in their intramural league. HE p…

Started by George H. Small

0 Feb 20, 2012

Piggyback Bandit

How strange is this story?  A 28 year old weirdo dressing up like a player and sneaking on to the court. http://saxo.highschoolsports.net/

Started by Coach Drew

1 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brian Godziszewski

Coaching resume

I want to create a coaching resume. Does anyone have a good resume template?

Started by Bradford Rodgers

6 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Robert Friedrich

RSS

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service