General (724)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Read and React offense

Just curious if anyone uses the read and react offense. ( 5 out, 4 out 1 in, 3 out 2 in). I have not bought the cd's for it, but just use w…

Started by Brian LeFevre

1 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by PlayMaker

AFTER SEEING THIS I HAD TO POST

http://http://www.maxpreps.com/blogs/MaxWire-National-Blog/-8-nDDcWEeGDdwAmVebEWg/basketball-video-generates-much-debate.htm     I was shoc…

Started by Cecil Kegans

9 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Coach Drew

THE SHOOTING PROJECT - Unlock The Champion Inside

Hi - my name is Matt Hancock. I'm the creator of The Shooting Projoect. I'm so glad to be here and hope to have a chance to chat hoops with…

Started by Matt Hancock

0 Feb 7, 2012

The WORLD GUIDE of Best BASKETBALL VIDEOS by Fred BULLOT ©

This " one-of-a-kind " guide has been made in 2011The WORLD GUIDE of Best BASKETBALL VIDEOS ©The BEST NBA GAMES INTRODUCTIONS, THEME SONGS…

Started by fred bullot

0 Jan 28, 2012

Graduate Assistant

Hello Coaches, I am a high school senior and a aspiring college basketball coach, I played three years of varsity basketball in high school…

Started by Kyle Gatti

5 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Randy Brown

New Blog

Hey everyone, I just began a blog of fundamental teaching progressions. I began the blog to provide basketball players an in-depth knowledg…

Started by Matthew Kearney

0 Jan 25, 2012

Is your coaching style adaptable to the new generation?

from my blog www.OvertimeHoops.com Here's a simple fact with huge effects: you cannot coach today's kids the same way you coached a team 1…

Started by Chris Passmore

0 Jan 24, 2012

ARTICLES ABOUT MY TEAM

LOCAL PAPER   Washington Post   We are currently 11-0 in the district and 14-2 overall. these are two articles that were written about us a…

Started by Cecil Kegans

0 Jan 21, 2012

Don’t let anyone beat you

I saw this and thought I would share:   He got up early. You slept in. He trained with purpose. You did a few push-ups. He made 500 shots a…

Started by Cecil Kegans

0 Jan 20, 2012

Team wins in OT with 6 players on the floor

University of Lafayette beats Western Kentucky in overtime with six players on the floor. I'm not even sure who to blame. Team wins in OT…

Started by Coach Drew

4 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Coach Washington

RSS

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service