LA California and LV Nevada Showcase for unsigned seniors

The Mens and Women's coaching staff @ Blue Mountain Community College in Pendleton Oregon, will be putting on a Showcase in Las Vegas on May 2nd for all unsigned seniors.  

The dates are tentative for the Showcase in LA, this Showcase will be put on for the women's program only.

If you have players that you would like to add to the the list, please email me at cmartin@bluecc.edu

We can offer scholarships and have a number of spots open as both of our teams will be graduating most of our spots.

Tags: Recruiting

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RE: CHAMPS.

I’m a Regional Scouting Associate, here in Maryland, for a company called C.H.A.M.P.S. Inc. based out of Atlanta, GA. C.H.A.M.P.S. stands for College bound High school Athletes Marketing & Placements Services.
As you are aware there are many of these companies in the market place these days but I found C.H.A.M.P.S. to be unique, honest, reliable and trustworthy.

I become affiliated with C.H.A.M.P.S. and the Founder/CEO, Mark Gleason, through a networking site called Sports Marketing 2.0. Mark's story about how he got started in this business caught my attention because it all too often continues to repeat itself today; great athletes being overlooked and having to end their athletic careers prematurely, due to lack of exposure.

Mark and I hit it off and now we're looking to expand our area of operations and help as many aspiring high school athletes as we can. As you will read, from some of the parents testimonials, C.H.A.M.P.S. provides a unique service, in that, we work in a one on one capacity with the parents and the student athlete, are in constant contact, coaching, consulting, advising and assisting our clients
throughout the entire recruiting process. For many parents and athletes alike, this process is simply overwhelming. C.H.A.M.P.S. having gone through the process many times, helps make the process less complicated, by educating the parents and the student athlete on what to do, say and expect next; as I said before, we are there throughout the entire recruiting process.

Thanks, for your time and consideration. If we can be of service to you or anyone you know please contact me. I'd be glad to speak to parents, booster clubs, coaches, etc. about the NCAA Eligibility Center's Requirements, the Recruiting Process and C.H.A.M.P.S.

Gary Matthews www.champs2.com/?p=1608
Regional Scouting Associate – Baltimore, MD.
C.H.A.M.P.S. Inc. www.champs2.com
E-Mail gmatthews@champs2.com
Hello, Ms. Christy martin hope all is well with you.

So Manys of our Hispanic, African American and Asian high school athletes women's
are looking for college this year. Can we talkand work together on help each!

Gary Matthews
Gary Matthews said:
Hello, Ms. Christy martin hope all is well with you.

So Manys of our Hispanic, African American and Asian high school athletes women's

Gary Matthews
Gary Matthews said:
Gary Matthews said:
Hello, Ms. Christy Martin hope all is well with you.

Gary Matthews
Gary,

My name is Wayne Lewis and I instruct at Suwanee Sports Academy here in Atlanta GA. I came across your blog earlier as you are interested in finding talent. Every year we have several talented players here in the Atlanta area that we cannot help due to not getting enough exposure. And to me in my opinion it is about kids who may not be able to play in the NBA, but at least they are getting a college education for free and become better men, better fathers, better husbands in their community.  Let's talk so we can get together and help each other out.  This site is about networking so let's put that to use. My email address is waynelewis36@yahoo.com Thanks!!

Gary Matthews said:
RE: CHAMPS. I’m a Regional Scouting Associate, here in Maryland, for a company called C.H.A.M.P.S. Inc. based out of Atlanta, GA. C.H.A.M.P.S. stands for College bound High school Athletes Marketing & Placements Services.
As you are aware there are many of these companies in the market place these days but I found C.H.A.M.P.S. to be unique, honest, reliable and trustworthy.

I become affiliated with C.H.A.M.P.S. and the Founder/CEO, Mark Gleason, through a networking site called Sports Marketing 2.0. Mark's story about how he got started in this business caught my attention because it all too often continues to repeat itself today; great athletes being overlooked and having to end their athletic careers prematurely, due to lack of exposure.

Mark and I hit it off and now we're looking to expand our area of operations and help as many aspiring high school athletes as we can. As you will read, from some of the parents testimonials, C.H.A.M.P.S. provides a unique service, in that, we work in a one on one capacity with the parents and the student athlete, are in constant contact, coaching, consulting, advising and assisting our clients
throughout the entire recruiting process. For many parents and athletes alike, this process is simply overwhelming. C.H.A.M.P.S. having gone through the process many times, helps make the process less complicated, by educating the parents and the student athlete on what to do, say and expect next; as I said before, we are there throughout the entire recruiting process.

Thanks, for your time and consideration. If we can be of service to you or anyone you know please contact me. I'd be glad to speak to parents, booster clubs, coaches, etc. about the NCAA Eligibility Center's Requirements, the Recruiting Process and C.H.A.M.P.S.

Gary Matthews www.champs2.com/?p=1608

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Coach Drew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service