- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
- Crunch Time: Do You Practice the Possessions Before “Late Game”?
Brent Michael Wirzfeld
|Receiving Any Emails?|
Middle School,Jr. High,High School,NAIA D2
Ironton High School
I have coached basketball for six years. I am currently at Saint Joseph High School in Ironton, OH. I am the head JV coach and assistant varsity coach.
|How did you hear about us?|