- Does Your Program Have Pillars?
- Working College Basketball Summer Camps to Network
- Transition Defense Principles
- Defending Assorted 2 and 3 Man Action – Flex, Handoffs and Screens
- Cuts, Flashes and Screen/Roll – Defensive Fundamental and Teaching Points V
- Help and Recover :: Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points IV
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points III: Shell Defense
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points II: Defending the Post
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points – Part I
- “Nuggets”- Selective Additions to Your Systems and Philosophies
|Receiving Any Emails?|
Middle School,Jr. High,High School
Wichita South High School
I am coaching 8th grade girls in the parochial league. I have been coaching basketball for 11 years. I just getting back into coaching after being off 2 years cause of back surgery. I also coached at Clearwater High school. I played for a couple years in high school. I use too run my own business recruiting high school athletes for the collegiate level. I am willing and eager to get back into swing of things. I have been around basketball pretty much my whole life. Always eager to learn new things and also help out any school willing to give me a chance. I work hard at what I do. I eat, breathe, sleep, talk basketball.
|How did you hear about us?|