- “Nuggets”- Selective Additions to Your Systems and Philosophies
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- What’s Your Take on the NBA?
- Do You Have a System For Evaluating Your Players on Defense?
- Get the Lead and Keep It
- In Game Adjustments – A Checklist.
- Cuts, Flashes and Screen/Roll – Defensive Fundamental and Teaching Points V
- Low Post Pad Drills
- Help and Recover :: Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points IV
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points III: Shell Defense
|Where do you coach?|
I am coaching 8th grade girls in the parochial league. I have been coaching basketball for 11 years. I just getting back into coaching after being off 2 years cause of back surgery. I also coached at Clearwater High school. I played for a couple years in high school. I use too run my own business recruiting high school athletes for the collegiate level. I am willing and eager to get back into swing of things. I have been around basketball pretty much my whole life. Always eager to learn new things and also help out any school willing to give me a chance. I work hard at what I do. I eat, breathe, sleep, talk basketball.