- Game Management: What Part Science? What Part Art?
- How Much Time Do You Spend On Individual Player Development?
- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
|Receiving Any Emails?|
Middle School,Jr. High,High School
Wichita South High School
I am coaching 8th grade girls in the parochial league. I have been coaching basketball for 11 years. I just getting back into coaching after being off 2 years cause of back surgery. I also coached at Clearwater High school. I played for a couple years in high school. I use too run my own business recruiting high school athletes for the collegiate level. I am willing and eager to get back into swing of things. I have been around basketball pretty much my whole life. Always eager to learn new things and also help out any school willing to give me a chance. I work hard at what I do. I eat, breathe, sleep, talk basketball.
|How did you hear about us?|