- “Nuggets”- Selective Additions to Your Systems and Philosophies
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- What’s Your Take on the NBA?
- Do You Have a System For Evaluating Your Players on Defense?
- Get the Lead and Keep It
- In Game Adjustments – A Checklist.
- Cuts, Flashes and Screen/Roll – Defensive Fundamental and Teaching Points V
- Low Post Pad Drills
- Help and Recover :: Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points IV
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points III: Shell Defense
I am currently a Active Duty United States Marine. I coach on my free time. I want to coach full time at the collge level after I retire from the Marine Corps. I am currently working on getting my degree from the University of Oklahoma. I am currently going in to my third year as an Assistant Women’s Coach at the University of Mary Washington (Fredericksburg, VA). Blessed to be in a great position, I have had great mentors and been given the chance to follow my dream. Hard work=reached dreams Twitter @CoachKegans