- How Much Time Do You Spend On Individual Player Development?
- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
|Receiving Any Emails?|
High School,NCAA D3
I am currently a Active Duty United States Marine. I coach on my free time. I want to coach full time at the collge level after I retire from the Marine Corps. I am currently working on getting my degree from the University of Oklahoma. I am currently going in to my third year as an Assistant Women’s Coach at the University of Mary Washington (Fredericksburg, VA). Blessed to be in a great position, I have had great mentors and been given the chance to follow my dream. Hard work=reached dreams Twitter @CoachKegans
Coaching Experience: Damonte Ranch High School Freshman Head Coach 2006 (Reno, NV) Damonte Ranch High School JV Head Coach 2007-2009 Colonial Forge High School Varsity Assistant Coach 2009-2012 (Stafford, Va) University of Mary Washington Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach 2012-present Camps: 2010 & 2012 University of Maryland Camp 2012-2014 Nike Summer Camps (Mary Washington Univeristy) 2014 Naval Academy Camp