- How Much Time Do You Spend On Individual Player Development?
- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
|Receiving Any Emails?|
High School,NAIA D1,Pro
High School,NAIA D1
Veritas Christian Academy
I was in professional ball for over a decade as an agent, coach and minor league commissioner. I left pro ball 6 years ago to return to the HS level to watch my own daughter grow up. In that time, I have been blessed enough to have sent 25 of my players onto the college level including 15 to Div I schools. I also run two college recruiting sites and boys and girls exposure camps
|How did you hear about us?|