- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
- Crunch Time: Do You Practice the Possessions Before “Late Game”?
- What’s Your Take on the NBA?
- Does Your Program Have Pillars?
- Working College Basketball Summer Camps to Network
- Transition Defense Principles
- Defending Assorted 2 and 3 Man Action – Flex, Handoffs and Screens
|Receiving Any Emails?|
Middle School,High School
High School,NAIA D1
Lincoln Memorial University
B.S. Athletic Training with a Licence to teach high school PE
I earned a basketball scholarship out of high school at Lincoln Memorial University where I was fortunate enough to have played one year for Rick Byrd and 3 yrs for Phil Cox. Being a three year starter and scoring 1760 career points,I was honored by being placed on the All Conference team three years in a row. In 2006 I was honored by being inducted into LMU Athletics Hall Of Fame. 2008 – 2009 I had the privilege of being an assistant coach on a State Championship Team at Fulton High School in Knoxville Tn. I have coached varsity High school basketball for 5 years 4 of those as the Head Coach.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: 2009- 2012 Houston County Schools; Houston County High School Wellness 2008-2009 Knox County Schools; Fulton High School, Language! 2007-2008 Clarksville-Montgomery County Schools; Northwest High School Wellness 2006-2007 Claiborne County Schools; Soldiers Memorial Middle School Physical Education 2003-2005 Faith Temple Church Construction Foreman 2002-2003 Self Employed Various Construction Sites 1987-2002 Lincoln Memorial University Bachelor of Science; Athletic Training
|How did you hear about us?|