- “Nuggets”- Selective Additions to Your Systems and Philosophies
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- What’s Your Take on the NBA?
- Do You Have a System For Evaluating Your Players on Defense?
- Get the Lead and Keep It
- In Game Adjustments – A Checklist.
- Cuts, Flashes and Screen/Roll – Defensive Fundamental and Teaching Points V
- Low Post Pad Drills
- Help and Recover :: Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points IV
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points III: Shell Defense
|Where do you coach?|
B.S. Athletic Training with a Licence to teach high school PE
I earned a basketball scholarship out of high school at Lincoln Memorial University where I was fortunate enough to have played one year for Rick Byrd and 3 yrs for Phil Cox. Being a three year starter and scoring 1760 career points, I was honored by being placed on the All Conference team three years in a row. In 2006 I was honored by being inducted into LMU Athletics Hall Of Fame. 2008 – 2009 I had the privilege of being an assistant coach on a State Championship Team at Fulton High School in Knoxville Tn. I have coached varsity High school basketball for 5 years 4 of those as the Head Coach.