- What’s Your Take on the NBA?
- Does Your Program Have Pillars?
- Working College Basketball Summer Camps to Network
- Transition Defense Principles
- Defending Assorted 2 and 3 Man Action – Flex, Handoffs and Screens
- Cuts, Flashes and Screen/Roll – Defensive Fundamental and Teaching Points V
- Help and Recover :: Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points IV
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points III: Shell Defense
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points II: Defending the Post
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points – Part I
Fernando Vicario Mendez
|Receiving Any Emails?|
Middle School,Jr. High,High School,JUCO
High School,NCAA D1,NCAA D2,NCAA D3,NAIA D1,NAIA D2,JUCO,Professional
Universidad Pontificia, Spain. Estudiantes, Spain. San Fernando (Pro), Spain.
Started playing at 5yo at my hometown Talavera de la Reina (an hour far from Madrid, heading southwest). Played for my school there until 14yo, becoming Regional Champs (u12 category and U14 category) and getting into the Nationals. Went to live to Madrid playing for Estudiantes U16 team playing the Nationals. Played for San Fernando (EBA league, National 3rd division in 2002-2003), and after that played amateur regional leagues in Madrid. Started coaching 12 years ago. Been coaching at Estudiantes, Madrid, (now I'm coaching the 11yo kids in English), and Arroyomolinos U10 (they dont compete), U12 (no losses this season, Madrid Regional Champs) and U16 (went up from Regional 3rd to Regional 2nd). Seson 10/11, coached a 1st national league girls team at a Madrid Club called Joyfe, and a U18 team at Estudiantes. National Coach level title from the Spanish Basketball Federation.
|How did you hear about us?|