- “Nuggets”- Selective Additions to Your Systems and Philosophies
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- What’s Your Take on the NBA?
- Do You Have a System For Evaluating Your Players on Defense?
- Get the Lead and Keep It
- In Game Adjustments – A Checklist.
- Cuts, Flashes and Screen/Roll – Defensive Fundamental and Teaching Points V
- Low Post Pad Drills
- Help and Recover :: Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points IV
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points III: Shell Defense
|Where do you coach?|
I played for a year at Ohio Wesleyan University before transferring to Miami-Ohio University where I was a student assistant for three years under Coach Charlie Coles. I attended practice daily, helped the coaches with scouting reports, recruiting mailouts, traveled on trips, edited film, etc. I then went to graduate school at Bowling Green State University under Coach Louis Orr where I was the graduate assistant/film exchange coordinator. I was in charge of film exchange and edits as well as putting together scouting reports. I also played a role in overseeing the team managers and helping the coaches with any other various needs. Currently I reside in Louisville, KY and work for Neace Lukens Insurance. I coach a U17 AAU team with the Shining Star Sports program. Last season, my U16 group finished 46-11, winning 3 tournaments and finishing runner up in 2 others. We concluded the season by winning the Division One Classic Bracket National Tournament down in Orlando, FL. I have coached AAU the past five summers and worked many summer camps such as Kentucky, Xavier, and Dayton along the way. I have also trained kids in my hometown and coordinated a 12-week camp for 4th-6th grade boys and girls teams. My goal is to coach at the Division One level. I will stop at nothing to make this happen as I know I have the drive and capabilities to succeed given the chance.