- How Much Time Do You Spend On Individual Player Development?
- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
|Receiving Any Emails?|
Middle School,Jr. High,High School,NCAA D1
High School,NCAA D3
Bowling Green University, Miami (OH) University
MBA, Bachelors of Sports Studies, Minor in Coaching
I played for a year at Ohio Wesleyan University before transferring to Miami-Ohio University where I was a student assistant for three years under Coach Charlie Coles. I attended practice daily, helped the coaches with scouting reports, recruiting mailouts, traveled on trips, edited film, etc. I then went to graduate school at Bowling Green State University under Coach Louis Orr where I was the graduate assistant/film exchange coordinator. I was in charge of film exchange and edits as well as putting together scouting reports. I also played a role in overseeing the team managers and helping the coaches with any other various needs. Currently I reside in Louisville, KY and work for Neace Lukens Insurance. I coach a U17 AAU team with the Shining Star Sports program. Last season, my U16 group finished 46-11, winning 3 tournaments and finishing runner up in 2 others. We concluded the season by winning the Division One Classic Bracket National Tournament down in Orlando, FL. I have coached AAU the past five summers and worked many summer camps such as Kentucky, Xavier, and Dayton along the way. I have also trained kids in my hometown and coordinated a 12-week camp for 4th-6th grade boys and girls teams. My goal is to coach at the Division One level. I will stop at nothing to make this happen as I know I have the drive and capabilities to succeed given the chance.
|How did you hear about us?|
|Member that invited you|