- How Much Time Do You Spend On Individual Player Development?
- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
Kadin McKean Kirk
|Receiving Any Emails?|
High School,NCAA D1,JUCO
Texas Lutheran University
I am a 23 year old student finishing up my Parks and Recreation Degree at Northern Arizona University. I played two years of college basketball at Texas Lutheran University before reoccurring knee problems forced me to finally take a different approach to the game. I was a one year starter, named team captain as a Sophomore, and a two time American Southwest Conference Scholar-Athlete award winner. My knee troubles have actually become more of a blessing than a curse. I have always known that I wanted to become a college basketball coach, but my recent experiences have shown me that coaching truly is my passion. I spent two years coaching the freshman, and assisting the varsity, at Flagstaff High School. I also coached a 15u AAU team and have had the opportunity to work at and run various basketball camps and tournaments throughout the state. Currently I am working as the student assistant under Coach Mike Adras at Northern Arizona University. This summer I will be working as an intern at the IMPACT Basketball training center in Vegas. Then I will be heading back to Arizona to be the Head Assistant at Yavapai Junior College. I see basketball as a tool to open up numerous different aspects of one's life and am constantly looking to grow and learn from this amazing sport.