- How Much Time Do You Spend On Individual Player Development?
- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
|Receiving Any Emails?|
High School,NCAA D1,Professional
LaVon C. Mercer, a Georgia native. LaVon was born in Collins Georgia and choose sports at very young age. LaVon was recruited by numerous colleges and universities though he choose to attend the University of Georgia and played there during the years of 1976 until 1980 for the University of Georgia Bulldogs. LaVon was ranked in the top of his class academically as well as athletically. After his collegiate career LaVon spent one season in Italy and fourteen years in Israel. LaVon is recognized as a SEC “South Eastern Conference” and Israeli legend. Through the years of 1980to the present, he has served on several youth committees in the city of Atlanta, Georgia and internationally. The most noted presently is the Friendship games. LaVon was and still is one of the most noted sports figures throughout Europe. You can LaVon’s entire Bio at http://www.lavonmercer.org or Google: LaVon Mercer.