- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
- Crunch Time: Do You Practice the Possessions Before “Late Game”?
New Orleans, LA
|Receiving Any Emails?|
New Orleans, La.
High School,NCAA D1
Southeastern Louisiana University
Earned bachelor's degree in summer of 2008. Lettered four years at SLU. Was a part of two championship teams. 2003-2004 regular season champs and 2004-2005 conf. tourney champs and NCAA Tournament participant, 1st time in school history. Played for Billy Kennedy (Murray State) and Jim Yarbrough. Hard working on and off the court. Team's key defensive stopper during junior and senior campaign. Uncle, Glynn Cyprien, currently coaches at University of Memphis. Currently an asst. coach @ Rogers State Univ.
|How did you hear about us?|