- “Nuggets”- Selective Additions to Your Systems and Philosophies
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- What’s Your Take on the NBA?
- Do You Have a System For Evaluating Your Players on Defense?
- Get the Lead and Keep It
- In Game Adjustments – A Checklist.
- Cuts, Flashes and Screen/Roll – Defensive Fundamental and Teaching Points V
- Low Post Pad Drills
- Help and Recover :: Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points IV
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points III: Shell Defense
|Where do you coach?|
My name is Patrick Kollmeier and I am a Senior at Miami University located in Oxford, OH. I recently decided to forgo my pursuit of becoming a Special Education teacher, to follow my dreams of becoming a college basketball coach. I am currently working as a manager for the Men’s Division I Basketball Team here on campus and have worked a number of basketball camps for children ages 7-16 throughout my life. It was a difficult decision to forgo student teaching this semester, but I knew it to be the right one and could not be happier for what lies ahead.