- How Much Time Do You Spend On Individual Player Development?
- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
- Scouting Checklist: Inside the Scouting Report
|Receiving Any Emails?|
Special Education/Coaching Minor
My name is Patrick Kollmeier and I am a Senior at Miami University located in Oxford, OH. I recently decided to forgo my pursuit of becoming a Special Education teacher, to follow my dreams of becoming a college basketball coach. I am currently working as a manager for the Men's Division I Basketball Team here on campus and have worked a number of basketball camps for children ages 7-16 throughout my life. It was a difficult decision to forgo student teaching this semester, but I knew it to be the right one and could not be happier for what lies ahead.
-Miami Redhawks Men's Basketball Team Manager -Camp Counselor Anderson High School/Mariemont High School/McNicholas High School located in the Cincinnati area – 9th/10th Grade Youth Basketball Coach Oxford Parks and Recreation League
|How did you hear about us?|