- What’s Your Take on the NBA?
- Does Your Program Have Pillars?
- Working College Basketball Summer Camps to Network
- Transition Defense Principles
- Defending Assorted 2 and 3 Man Action – Flex, Handoffs and Screens
- Cuts, Flashes and Screen/Roll – Defensive Fundamental and Teaching Points V
- Help and Recover :: Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points IV
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points III: Shell Defense
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points II: Defending the Post
- Defensive Fundamentals and Teaching Points – Part I
|Receiving Any Emails?|
Special Education/Coaching Minor
My name is Patrick Kollmeier and I am a Senior at Miami University located in Oxford, OH. I recently decided to forgo my pursuit of becoming a Special Education teacher, to follow my dreams of becoming a college basketball coach. I am currently working as a manager for the Men's Division I Basketball Team here on campus and have worked a number of basketball camps for children ages 7-16 throughout my life. It was a difficult decision to forgo student teaching this semester, but I knew it to be the right one and could not be happier for what lies ahead.
-Miami Redhawks Men's Basketball Team Manager -Camp Counselor Anderson High School/Mariemont High School/McNicholas High School located in the Cincinnati area – 9th/10th Grade Youth Basketball Coach Oxford Parks and Recreation League
|How did you hear about us?|