- Game Management: What Part Science? What Part Art?
- How Much Time Do You Spend On Individual Player Development?
- Playing Tempo: A Difference Maker for Basketball Teams
- Body Language: Checklist For Your Players and You
- “One-offs”- Plays That Often Fall Through the Cracks
- Coaching Balance: Where Do You Stand on these Key Questions?
- The Cross Branding Debate
- The Game is evolving…are you?
- Attacking the Front Court Double Teams
- Handling the Box Double, Man Double, and Run and Jump.
|Receiving Any Emails?|
Middle School,High School,NCAA D2
Elizbeth City State University
Im Theol Fleming. Im a 24 yr old senior at Elizabeth City State University, I was the manager of the 06-09 teams at ECSU. I have a passion for learning n teaching the game.
I was manager at Elizabeth City State University for 3 yrs. My first year as manager we won the CIAA tournament championship. The next two years we had 20+ wins. I also coached one season at J.C Sawyer Elementary school as an assistant coach where we were the regular season champion. I currently serve as an assistant coach for the Rowan County Special Olympics where i coach players with devlopmental disabilties
|How did you hear about us?|
|Member that invited you|