Location: Rochester, MI, USA
Preferred Education: 4 Year Degree
Coaching – Basketball
Internal Number: 176428855
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all Oakland University students, faculty and staff.
Assist in administering an educationally sound and competitive women’s basketball program, within the rules and policies of the Horizon League and NCAA legislated guidelines.
Compensation commensurate with education and experience. Oakland University offers an excellent benefit program including a comprehensive medical plan with low contribution amounts for our employees, dental and vision plans at no cost for our employees, generous paid time off plans, a generous University contribution to our 403(b) retirement plan, tuition assistance for our employees and dependents, free access to our Campus Recreation Center and workout facilities, and flexible work schedules and wellness programs. These are current benefit levels subject to future changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years collegiate coaching experience, preferably at the Division I level.
- Strong interpersonal, administrative and recruiting skills.
- Experience with NCAA Rules and Regulations.
- Ability to be involved in all facets of the women’s basketball program, including but not limited to coaching, recruiting, administration, compliance and student-athlete development.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable to the University by the University’s insurance carrier.