ESSENSIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist the head coach with film breakdown and analysis.
Assists head coach to manage the budget for the program.
Prepares and finalizes travel arrangements for the program.
Assists in the supervision of team manager and work study students.
Assists in organizing and conducting practice sessions.
Assist the head coach and players during competition.
Lead in the recruitment of underclass student-athletes.
As needed finalizes travel arrangements and details with the assistant athletic director.
Assists in preparing equipment requests as needed.
Assists in scheduling of scrimmages and contests (conference and non-conference).
Assists in ensuring appropriate conduct of student-athletes on trips.
Assist the head coach with academic records and monitoring eligibility
Supervise study tables for academic retention
Assist in weight room supervision
Demonstrate integrity and uphold the values and mission of the college
Assists in coordinating team building activities and fundraising events.
Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive playing and/or collegiate coaching experience
- Knowledge of the recruiting process of qualified student-athletes
- A demonstrated working knowledge of the correct application of NCAA DIII regulations
- Strong commitment to the academic goals of the college
- Excellent organizational, communication and public relations skills
- Competency with a wide array of computer programs.
- Master’s degree
- Prior experience with the administration of a collegiate team budget and team travel
- Extensive experience in game video tape review and preparation of scouting reports
For consideration, applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of three professional references to Head Women’s Basketball Coach Artina Trader ([email protected]).