Location: Marshall, Minnesota
Required Education: Masters
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Coaching – Basketball
Salary and Terms: Athletic Fixed-Term, full time position. Salary is based on qualifications.
Appointment Date: April 15, 2022 or a date to be negotiated
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Position Description: The Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach will be involved in all aspects of coaching responsibilities including recruiting, practice, organization, scheduling, trip organization, fundraising, alumni relations and summer camps. Other job duties assigned may be in the areas of academic success, camp coordination, fundraising, game management, equipment locker room management, or other assignments that reflect the expertise of the candidate. Position may be assigned teaching duties as part of the position’s responsibilities based on area of study and previous experience.
- Master’s degree
- Collegiate basketball coaching or 5+ years high school coaching experience
- Knowledge of NCAA Division II rules and regulations
- Demonstrated commitment or proven strategies for fostering a diverse and inclusive environment; demonstrated ability or proven strategies to teach and work with persons from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and effective human relation skills
- NCAA Collegiate coaching experience
- Experience with computers and their applications, with preference given to those with experience using Microsoft office and Synergy.