• Bachelor’s degree
• Combined 8 years’ experience: playing DI collegiate/professional basketball, working/coaching with a collegiate/professional basketball program
• Excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff, and students from a variety of diverse backgrounds and a demonstrated dedication to the full academic and social development of student-athletes.
• Capacity to interact comfortably with individuals and constituency groups (student-athletes, alumni, coaches, parents, etc.) crucial to the advancement of the University of Oregon Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
• Proven success with a Power 5 women’s basketball program
• Preference will be given to candidates who effectively communicate a plan of action for recruiting/developing elite women’s basketball players
• Affiliation with highly successful elite program(s).
• Candidates with experience serving the needs of diverse populations are strongly desired.
• Proven successful implementation of offensive and/or defensive strategies.
• Proven significant skill development of student-athletes both individually and collectively.
• Full understanding of providing a quality student-athlete experience.
• Knowledge of NCAA rules and interpretations.