Coaching – Basketball
Special Sporting Events
-Provide mentorship and positive role modeling to players on and off the court. -Oversee a group of 20 players on-court and provide timely feedback, reminders and encouragement. -Assist with demonstrations of PGC concepts and habits on-court. -Provide supervision in the dorms and assist with other off-court duties. -Create a strong connection with players on and off the court, including during meals. -Stay on campus for the duration of the session with staff and athletes for all overnight camps.
- The opportunity to inspire and impact countless players.
- Connecting with key influencers and coaches across the basketball world.
- Training in PGC’s coaching methodology.
- Personalized feedback and training from key PGC leaders at your session.
- The opportunity to attend each classroom & film session and learn PGC’s curriculum, culture, and vocabulary.
-Preference is given to applicants who are available for four or more sessions and who have the desire to work for PGC for multiple summers. -Must have played or coached in college