· Through phone calls, texts and emails, assist prospective student-athletes and parents/guardians with registration forms, travel arrangements and other information required for academy participation.
· Work with Teamworks software to disseminate information to academy participants and staff.
· Provide continual feedback to NCAA staff on all aspects of academy operations to ensure a first-class academy experience for prospective student-athletes and college coaches.
· Monitor designated phone and email accounts to field inquiries from participants, parents/guardians, coaches and the general public.
· Assist NCAA social media with digital outreach.
· The NCAA will cover the cost of dorm housing for employees who live outside of the Indianapolis area.
· Seasonal employees will be paid an hourly rate of $12 and will be eligible for overtime for those hours worked over 40 hours in a normal work week (Sunday-Saturday).
· Perform other duties as assigned.