Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Operations – Recruiting
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 022313
The Coordinator of Recruiting Operations, Women’s Basketball will help coordinate all aspects of recruiting as well as video and creative content for the women’s basketball program. This position will also assist the women’s basketball staff with additional needs that may arise, such as promotion of the program through social media and summer sport camps.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the coordination and implementation of the recruiting strategy for the Women’s Basketball program
- Maintain daily national and international recruiting database operations. Create and update recruiting lists at the direction of the Assistant Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- Assist with the planning and coordination of official and unofficial visits including arranging and follow through of all logistics and completion of required paperwork of expense reports related to events and activities
- In conjunction with Marketing department, assist in developing and maintaining a social media presence via various mediums (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) delivering compelling content that maximizes reach, engagement, and impact of our brand
- Meet with staff to plan and create intercollegiate athletics specific visual solutions in support of operational and strategic aspects of the Women’s Basketball program to determine the scope of the project
- Create illustrations, pictures, and designs by being proficient in technology including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, Hudl Sportscode, Synergy
- Oversee daily video and graphic needs of practices and games for coach and player use as well as scouting reports
- Ensure all creative content adheres to brand identity and guidelines of The University of Tulsa athletics. Maintain consistent style, themes, and marketing strategies for all creative content
- Remain current and knowledgeable on industry trends as it relates to recruiting as well as video and graphic design technology
- Assist all staff with video and graphic needs, finding the most effective way to deliver intercollegiate athletics’ messaging across in visual elements such as print and electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques
- Create highlight, motivational, and promotional videos, and graphics for use by the women’s basketball program
- Assist the Head Women’s Basketball Coach and coaching staff in various duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree; knowledge of video and graphic design technology; good communication skills; and an understanding of proper professional conduct; ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines; and excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
2 years of experience within a collegiate basketball program; 1 year of graphic design experience
Please submit a cover letter, résumé, and contact information for three professional references online at https://universitytulsa.peopleadmin.com/. The review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
The University of Tulsa seeks to recruit and retain talented students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds. The University of Tulsa is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply. The University does not discriminate on the basis of personal status or group characteristic including, but not limited to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, or marital status. The University of Tulsa is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/ Veteran.