– The Director will work individually and as part of a team to execute the production of Bronco Athletics broadcasts for ESPN+ and for in-venue video boards. This position will be integral to the operation of Bronco Productions, as well as the production of all ESPN+ broadcasts. Further duties include but are not limited to: directing, technical directing, and operation of replay and graphics machines during live productions; overseeing the maintenance of all broadcast equipment; recommending new broadcast equipment as needed; fulfilling media, institution and internal requests for footage; and coordinating video archives.
Other Duties – Performs and manages traditional sports information and media relations duties for assigned sports. Coordinates day-to-day sports information. Develops, edits, produces and distributes media guides, press releases and game programs for assigned sports.
– Maintains archival files of team and student-athlete statistics, data, biographical information and photos for use in operations and historical purposes.
– Assists promotions and video staff to plan, create and execute promotional activities, in-game elements, video board operations and game environment experience. Serves as an on-site manager of in-game event staff for designated games. Assists in ensuring public address, video and in-game entertainment script fulfills obligations and encourages fan interaction.
– Responds to media requests, assists with interviews, conducts photo shoots, maintains assigned areas on the Intercollegiate Athletics website and other athletic affiliated web pages and social media elements.
– Identifies and prioritizes marketing initiatives with assistance of coaches and staff. Determines appropriate budget allocations.
– Performs other duties as assigned.