1. Responsible for all coaches’ video needs
2. Conceptualizes and designs, with input from coaching staff, videotaping plan with regard to camera positions and assignments.
3. Coordinates physical set-up for videotaping of football games and practice for both home and visitor cameras.
4. Supervises transportation of equipment to football games.
5. Supervises and trains employees in all facets of the operation of the Video Department.
6. Generates edited tapes by use of computer equipment and distributes edited tapes to appropriate personnel while maintaining archives of past football events.
7. Produces situational cut-ups and statistical data videos by position, play and formation for coaching staff.
8. Plans, coordinates, and implements network system software and hardware upgrades, operation system, enhancements, and/or new services offering, including the integration with other network systems.
9. Maintains computer files and software and performs routine maintenance on equipment.
10. Performs upgrades and configuration of video software programs for network system.
11. Coordinates and trades film in accordance with MAC and NCAA guidelines
12. Performs troubleshooting, software configuration, and problem resolution with external technical service providers which may involve system emergencies with video network system.
13. Purchases equipment and supplies for use by department personnel.
14. Stays abreast of new equipment available and advises supervisors of equipment and its capabilities.
15. Develops short and long-term strategic planning for equipment acquisition.
16. Responsible for all football post-production needs.
17. Produces all highlight tapes for promotional recruitment and motivational use.
18. Manage and update interactive display and digital signage.
19. Assist with video production and creation as needed.
20. Responsible for all football design needs.
21. Meet the graphic design (including video and motion graphics) needs of for coaches on all platforms (social, website, etc.).
22. Manage, create and distribute content, and coordinate social media plan for Miami football (Recruiting and Program).
23. Protect Miami’s brand, enforcing the use of correct fonts and looks.
24. Coordinate creative designs optimized for target platforms, channels, and technologies.
25. Stay on the cutting edge of digital and social media trends as well as best practices in digital design, applying this knowledge to all assignments.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years experience in Football Bowl Subdivision; Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, supervise multiple complex productions, meet deadlines, manage student workers, understand video editing and computer analysis systems; Superior graphic design and video editing skills in DVSport. Must be able to work 12-16 hour days, evenings and weekends. Some travel will be required.
Experience with BrightSign, Photoshop, Flash, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, audio production software.