- Steve Nash 20 Minute Shooting Workout
- Team Tag Drills – Basketball Conditioning Drills
- Tracking Players Stats per Minute of Playing Time
- Do You Know Your Players’ Usage Rates?
- 7 Shooting Drills
- Competitive Conditioning Drill
- Understanding Effective Field Goal Percentage and Utilizing It
- 5 Minute Daily Ball Handling Routine
- The Lost Art of Shooting the Basketball and How to Fix It
- 12 Basketball Drills to Help with Scoring
Duke 1 Zone Offense Play
This is a zone offense play that uses a 3 out 2 in set. When the ball goes to one side, the low player cuts outside and gets the ball in the corner. The opposite low player cuts to the outside of the key and gets a pass. He can try to take the ball to the hoop or kick it back outside. The play is then swung to the other side.
Duke 1– zone offense play animation