- The baseline out of bounds inbound play starts in a box set.
- The 4 pops to the corner and receives a pass from the inbounder (1) who then steps into the block The five clears to the weak side corner.
- In the animation, the 4 reverses to the 2 who is stationary on the elbow. I imagine the 2 will have to pop towards the wing in real life to get open.
- The ball is then reversed to the 3 setting up the flex cut action with the 4 cutting to the strong side block off the 1’s flex screen.
GET HOOP COACH PLAYBOOK PRO!
- Print Plays to PDF
- Export Animations for offline use
- Team Playbook Page with player logins
- Unlimited Plays