1. Bachelor’s Degree required.
2. Knowledge of the game required; college playing experience preferred.
3. Must have concurrent enrollment in a master’s degree program.
4. Understanding of NCAA rules and regulations strongly preferred.
5. Employment is contingent upon the results of a background investigation.
Ability to communicate effectively with athletes, members of the University community, San Diego community, and all media.
Possess good management skills.
Ability to understand the goals and responsibilities of a successful athletic program at the NCAA Division 1 level.
Represent the University in a professional and responsible manner; excellent interpersonal skills.
Adherence to and appreciate for NCAA/conference/league regulations and ability to instill skills.
Excellent skills in the use of specific equipment and tools identified below.
CA driver’s license required within six weeks of hire date.
CPR/AED certification required within six weeks of hire date.
Must be able to travel for extended periods of time for athletic contests. Must pass required background check.
Tools & Equipment Used: Personal computer, Microsoft Office, general office equipment, video editing equipment.