Necessary Education or Work Experience:
- Bachelors degree in a related field from an accredited institution required
- Candidate must be admitted to the graduate program at Edgewood College
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidates should also have a strong undergraduate academic record
- Collegiate playing experience
- Advanced skill and/or teaching/coaching experience
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- General understanding of NCAA III rules
- Ability to relate to a diverse population
- Understanding of and ability to support the Edgewood College Mission and Values
Specialized Technology Skills:
- Comfortable with Office 365 platform
- Demonstrated comfort with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.)
Edgewood College, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence — the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values — truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
Candidate must be able to start August 16, 2021.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Human Resources – GACW
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer