- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years related experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Cultural competence and effective communication skills are required.
- Successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess the ability to recruit, teach and coach highly talented student-athletes who can succeed in a challenging academic environment.
- Experience with using video breakdown, analysis, and analytics to improve team performance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, monitor, and reconcile various departmental and program budgets, extensive knowledge of various word processing, spreadsheet, and database software applications.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, and strong attention to detail are required.
Interested applicants must apply online at http://www.ithaca.edu/jobs/ and attach a resume, cover letter, and a list of three professional references. Questions about online application should be directed to the Office of Human Resources at (607) 274-8000. Screening of applications will begin immediately.
Ithaca College is committed to building a diverse academic community and encourages members of underrepresented groups to apply. Experience that contributes to the diversity of the college is appreciated.