1. Responsible for complying with all NCAA, LSC, Angelo State University, and Texas Tech University System policies, rules, and regulations.
2. Responsible for recruiting and training all basketball student-athletes.
3. Responsible for scheduling contests, arranging travel and transportation, following budgetary guidelines, purchasing equipment, inventory of equipment and supplies, and all issues related to the intercollegiate women’s basketball program.
4. Supervises assistant coaches, organizes and implements plan for developing and sustaining a successful women’s basketball program.
5. Monitors academic progress and eligibility of women’s basketball student-athletes.
6. Provides community involvement activities for women’s basketball student-athletes.
7. Positively represents women’s basketball and ASU in the community, area, state, and nationally.
8. Assists with fundraising activities in the athletics department as assigned by the Director of Athletics or other University administrators.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.