• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
• Must have demonstrated ability in: leading an athletic team; fundraising and revenue development; budget development; employee management.
• Preferred knowledge of and commitment to NAIA rules; preferred knowledge of Champions of Character program and commitment to its principles and goals.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to speak publicly without difficulty.
Applicants must apply through the HR portal to be considered. Please submit an application, cover letter, resume and three references.