Assist the head coach in the day-to-day operations of a Division I intercollegiate basketball program, including team travel, summer camps, public relations, film exchange, academic liaison and other administrative duties as assigned. Involves team travel, recruiting and some over night and weekend trips.
1. Executes skill development for post players and forwards.
2. Scouts opponents.
3. Assists in practice planning and game day preparation.
4. Assists with summer camps.
5. Performs other duties as required and/or designated by Head Coach.
6. Assists in the development of conditioning programs.
7. Leads and plans fundraising, public relations, alumni, and community activities.
8. Assists Head Coach with ways to market the Women’s Basketball Program.
9. Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and two-four years of related coaching experience at a high school or collegiate level.