Responsible for all aspects of developing and leading a competitive women’s basketball program in the Big Sky Conference. This includes, but is not limited to: coaching, recruiting, retaining and counseling student-athletes; monitoring academic progress culminating in graduation; managing daily administrative duties of the program; fundraising and public relations; supervising assistants; adhering to all rules and regulations of the university, NCAA, and Big Sky.
– Bachelor’s degree required.
– Minimum five years collegiate coaching required with proven success in recruiting.
– Demonstrate excellent professional/interpersonal communication skills and a commitment to the total welfare of student-athletes.
– Demonstrate a commitment to developing a successful Division I women’s basketball program both academically and athletically.
– Head coaching, NCAA Division I, coaching at multiple levels, and program building experience preferred.
– Ties to the Northwest and West Coast Junior Colleges preferred.
Additional Salary Information: The starting annual salary rate for this position will be dependent upon qualifications and experience with an excellent benefits package including 95% premium paid healthcare; a generous retirement and vacation package; and reduced tuition rates for employee, spouse or dependent at any of the Oregon Public Universities.