Lesley University is looking for an Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach. Candidate must possess a solid knowledge of player development. Must be able to execute practice sessions and have necessary basketball skills to train the team. Will aid heaving in recruitment, strength and conditioning, fundraising efforts and community service projects. Playing experience at the collegiate level preferred. Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach will report directly to the Head Men’s Basketball Coach. This person will also be responsible for carrying out all activities necessary to accomplish the objectives of this sport within the guidelines of the NCAA Division III and the New England Collegiate Conference.
• Assist with the day-to-day management and operations of the basketball program
• Support coaching staff in recruitment efforts with admissions and recruiting events.
• Assist the head coach and staff with individual skills and team concepts.
• Attend all practices and games and assist with planning and preparation.
• Assist with the planning, coordination and supervision of fundraising events.
• Adhere to all Lesley University, New England Collegiate Conference, ECAC and NCAA rules.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Working knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations.
• At least one year of previous successful coaching or playing experience at the college, semi-professional, professional, or international level is required.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States; if you hold a visa, your visa status must allow you to work at Lesley University.
• Background checks are required for all positions.
• This is a part-time position, paid by stipend.
• Please include a cover letter, CV/resume, and contact information for three references.
• Applications will be reviewed as they are received, applicant screening will begin immediately.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://lesley.interviewexchange.com/candapply.jsp?JOBID=91382 →
- Print Plays to PDF
- Export Animations for offline use
- Team Playbook Page with player logins
- Unlimited Plays