- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Head or assistant coaching experience at the collegiate level is required.
- Basic competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
- Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable by UMHB auto insurance carrier.
Designs, implements and evaluates the Women’s Basketball program. Performs all related administrative duties as assigned, to include recruiting, travel, budget oversight, resource management and media communications.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Application packets may also be submitted/completed by mail or in person to:
UMHB Human Resources Department
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513