Applications Accepted From:- Public: Open to the public
Special Instructions to Applicants:-
• SEASONAL COACHING POSITION ONLY. THIS IS A PART TIME, NON BENEFITSELIGIBLE POSITION AT OHIO UNIVERSITY EASTERN CAMPUS.
• Please complete the online application and attach required documents. Required documents include a detailed cover letter, current resume, and a list of at least three (3) professional references with current contact details, including email addresses.
• The position will remain open until filled. For full consideration, please apply by October 16, 2017.
• Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
This position is eligible for the following benefits:- Level 3 – Sick Leave; Retirement
Posting Number:- 20161246S
Seasonal Coaching Position for Fall and Winter 2017-2018. Recruit and coach regional campus students playing club sports. Position responsible for managing practices, games, and travel for the team as well as understanding Conference and NCAA rules.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Prior or current basketball coaching experience is required.
• Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.
Preferred Qualifications:- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Department:- ESTRN Student Admin Services
Pay Rate:- $4,000
Posting Close Date:- The position will remain open until filled. For full consideration, please apply by October 16, 2017.
Job Category:- Administrative – Non Exempt-Hourly
Planning Unit:- Regional Higher Education
Work Schedule:- Work schedule varies based on practices and games.
Expected hours worked per week:- 10
Expected duration of assignment:- Season lasts from November 12 to February 25. Practice begins one month before season.
Applicants may contact this person if they have questions about this position:- EJ Schodzinski, [email protected]
Employment Type:- Intermittent Regular
Job Family/Subfamily:- Athletics-Coaching
Career Track & Level:- IC 1
Pay Grade:- CA&P|00|
1. Resume/Curriculum Vitae
2. Cover Letter