Department: Athletics Administration – 46004
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Administrative/Professional Faculty
Hiring Range: Salary is commensurate with experience
Position Number: FA2180
Job Posting Number: 0801859
Type of Recruitment: General Public
Pay Band: No Payband
Assists the head coach in the administration and leadership of the Radford University Division I Women’s Basketball program by providing coaching and instruction, recruiting, and facilitation of training and practice activities.
Ability to demonstrate and teach advanced skills, knowledge and strategies of the game of basketball; knowledge of NCAA recruiting and compliance procedures, ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment as to the manner and method of teaching and the ability to work independently without direct supervision; excellent interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, and effective communication skills. Coaching and/or recruiting experience in women’s basketball at the collegiate level.
Experience at the Division I level.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
• Other document should include name and contact information for three professional references.
• Review of applications will begin immediately.
An advanced degree in a related field, or an equivalent level of training and/or work experience is required.
Required Applicant Documents:
• Cover Letter
• Other Document
• Must have a criminal background check
• Alternate work schedule – if other than M-F, 8-5 please describe below
• Describe alternate work schedule (if applicable): Evenings and weekends required.
Must have valid driver’s license
Contact Name: Stephanie Ballein
Contact Phone: 540-831-6194
To Apply, click the “Apply for Job” button and then on “APPLY FOR THIS POSTING” button
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.radford.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52573 →
- Print Plays to PDF
- Export Animations for offline use
- Team Playbook Page with player logins
- Unlimited Plays