Job ID: 452
Position Type: Athletics/Activities
Location: Abraham Clark High School
This position is a Head Girls Varsity Basketball Coach at Abraham Clark High School for the Winter Sports Season of the 2017-2018 school year.
• Possess a demonstrated knowledge of fundamentals, training, strategy, and tactics in basketball.
• Ability to run organized practice sessions focusing on skill development, conditioning, teamwork while also developing an understanding of essential basketball concepts.
• Knowledge of NJSIAA rules and regulations.
• Appropriate NJ certifications required.
• Ability to work as a member of a team.
• Ability to provide and maintain a positive learning environment with high standard of conduct.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.applitrack.com/roselle/onlineapp/_application.aspx?posJobCodes=452&posFirstChoice=Athletics/Activities&posSpecialty= →
- Print Plays to PDF
- Export Animations for offline use
- Team Playbook Page with player logins
- Unlimited Plays