Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Primary Location: USA-TX-Dallas
Salary Range: $18.00 an hour – $20.77 an hour
Deadline to Apply: October 18, 2017
The Video Services Coordinator will be responsible for producing all aspects of production video for the Women’s Basketball department. This includes the handling all aspects of project planning, storyboarding, execution and optimization for all video and motion graphic projects used for the Women’s Basketball program. Must have experience creating weekly or occasional motivational highlight videos for sports teams. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, digitizing, editing, labeling and distributing video. This employee will be responsible for recording practices and games. Experience/knowledge of SportsTec Video Software, Film Exchange, Electronics and Recruiting. He/she will plan and coordinate the video, maintenance of equipment, and production activities.
1) Project planning, storyboarding, editing, and production of video
2) Production setup and execution of video for practices and games
3) Creating original material for social media and recruiting visits
4) Maintenance of all Basketball technology and video equipment
5) Other duties as assigned by the Women’s Basketball Head Coach and Associate Head Coach
6) Position requires regular evening and weekend work, as well as travel
Education and Experience:
1) Bachelors degree is required.
2) A minimum of two years of work experience providing video services is required, preferably with collegiate or professional basketball.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Candidate must demonstrate strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with a wide range of constituencies. Must also demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in writing. A strong customer service orientation is essential.
2. Candidate must possess strong time-management, organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. A strong focus on attention to detail is essential
3. Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to be resourceful, proactive and seek assistance as needed are preferred. Strong project management skills are desirable.
4. Experience with Dragonfly Internet Exchange, Synergy and SportsTec Video Software is a plus.
Bend, squat, stand, bend, crawl, climb, walk for distances, push/pull, carry over 50 lbs.
SMU will not discriminate in any program or activity on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity and expression. The Executive Director for Access and Equity/Title IX Coordinator is designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies and may be reached at the Perkins Administration Building, Room 204, 6425 Boaz Lane, Dallas, TX 75205, 214-768-3601, [email protected]
To Apply for the Job please open the below link and login there.