Southern Vermont College, an NCAA Division III institution, is seeking an Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach for the 2017 – 2018 season. This part-time position will report to the Head Men’s Basketball Coach. The successful candidate will effectively support all aspects of the Men’s Basketball program including recruiting, supervision and mentoring of student athletes.
• Support strategic recruitment of prospective student athletes.
• Support the planning and management of all aspects of team travel including transportation, lodging and meals.
• Driving school vans to off-campus games.
• Support all aspects of practice, individual and team meetings.
• Scouting opponents and preparing game plans.
• Support management and guidance of student-athletes in academia and campus life
• Support compliance with policies and rules of Southern Vermont College, the New England Collegiate Conference, and the NCAA
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Previous Basketball coaching experience preferred.
• Basketball recruiting experience preferred.
• Excellent organization, computer and communication skills
• Knowledge of NCAA and the New England Collegiate Conference (NECC) policies and rule, preferred.
• Certification in CPR/AED/Basic First Aid within three months of hire
• Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record
To apply, e-mail a letter of interest, current resume and the names and contact information of three professional references to the attention of Human Resources. Review of candidates to start immediately. Position is open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print Plays to PDF
- Export Animations for offline use
- Team Playbook Page with player logins
- Unlimited Plays