School: St Francis College, Brooklyn Position:
Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Position Type:
Full Time Organization:
NCAA Level: Division 1
Conference: Northeast Conference
Description: St Francis College, Brooklyn is seeking a full time assistant women’s basketball coach. Duties include but are not limited to assisting the Head Coach in the day-to-day operations of a Division I intercollegiate basketball program. Specific duties include:
1. Assist with planning and execution of practices and games.
2. Position coach assignment as directed by head coach
3. Coordinate all gym scheduling for traditional and non-traditional practice and individual workouts.
4. Be responsible for gym setup for practices.
5. Recruiting assignments as directed by the associate head coach/recruiting coordinator.
6. Coordinate all team travel plans.
7. Plan all pre-game meals for home events.
8. Serve as liaison to Associate Athletics Director for all business procedures.
9. Recruit, interview and oversee team managers.
10. Coordinate laundry program with head athletic trainer.
11. Coordinate in and out of season strength and conditioning programs with strength and conditioning director.
12. Be responsible for all team community service programs.
13. Develop the Women’s Basketball Alumni involvement program.
14. Work with athletic administration and sports information office to develop marketing and public relations initiatives.
15. Work with IT and Facilities departments to provide for program needs.
16. Be responsible for all program video and software needs and league requirements for video postings.
To apply, email cover letter, resume, names and contact information of references to: email@example.com
Bachelor’s Degree Required. Successful basketball coaching and playing experience at the Division I level preferred.
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.