Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus two years experience in performing professional media-related services, or equivalency. Specific skills in photography, editing, writing, and/or video and audio production required. Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills also required.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
· Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and Lightroom
· Strong background in photography and videography and ability to edit content in a timely manner to meet postgame deadlines
· Outstanding organizational structure to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
· Strong knowledge of social media platforms and interpret analytics data for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.
· Knowledgeable with the sport of basketball as well as the culture and new trends surrounding the sport