- Three defensive players line up in a line in the paint – they are 1,2,3
- Other players form three lines on the perimeter
- Coaches are represented by the cones in the image to the left.
- Coach calls a number and throws the ball to one of the perimeter players
- The number called runs to the ball, closes out, contests the shot and blocks out
- The other defensive players communicate and block out the remaining two perimeter players.
- The team of three on defense need three boards to get off of defense.
Numbers Rebounding Drill